Crowle CE First School is a Good Church School
Please read the key findings of the recent SIAMs inspection of Crowle CE First School. Very impressive!
- Guided by the fully inclusive Christian vision, deeply committed and passionate school leaders are instrumental in driving the school forward. Systems for monitoring and evaluating the impact of the vision are less well developed.
- Religious education (RE) is very well led, managed and taught. Pupils enjoy RE and are challenged to apply their learning, in line with the vision. This prepares them well for living with contradictory convictions.
- Collective worship is highly inclusive, offering everyone the opportunity to engage with integrity in the outworking of the school’s distinctive Christian vision.
- The inclusive culture, underpinned by caring relationships celebrates difference and individuality impacting positively on pupils’ mental health and wellbeing.
- Leaders' intentional development of a shared understanding of spirituality enhances opportunities for personal reflection. Explicit occasions for spirituality to be evident throughout the curriculum are less well planned.
For the full report, please click on the link below.