The DoWMAT Operations team, led by our Director of Operations, supports each DoWMAT academy to operate effectively.
This operational support includes:
- Model policies and guidance
- Compliance checks – guidance on operational policies and compliance audit visits on request; covering areas such as site security and risk assessments, Safeguarding, personnel records
- Insurance queries – DoWMAT arranges insurance for Trust academies through the RPA, and provides advice regarding insurance queries and policy cover
- Legal support and advice – access to an expert legal team covering the full range of possible issues
- Health & Safety - a package of support enabling our academies to have robust systems in place for accident reporting, risk assessments, fire risk assessments, water management and asbestos. We can also provide advice regarding specific issues.
- Crisis Management – The DoWMAT team are available to provide emergency advice and support and, in the event of a crisis, can provide operational and media support, as appropriate.
- Premises Support – support and advice on a wide range of premises matters
- Contracts and procurement – exploring opportunities to achieve best value through the joint procurement of key services
- Data Protection – overseeing data compliance for the Trust and each DoWMAT academy