Our Strategic Priorities
- To ensure all aspects of DoWMAT provision are informed and strengthened by our Christian foundations.
- To have the highest standards of collective leadership and governance to deliver sustainable school improvement and safeguarding.
- To develop a rigorous focus on shared standards and practices for curriculum and assessment to improve pupil outcomes.
- To develop deep collaboration in subject areas to drive continuous improvement in a quality of teaching and learning
- To have a Trust wide focus on support and challenge so that all pupils can make maximum progress starting with those eligible for pupil premium
- To have a compelling offer for our workforce in order to attract, recruit, develop and retain the best people who meet high professional standards and have uplifting, purposeful careers.
- To grow the Trust with more pupils, and more schools with whom we know we can be stronger together
- To have efficient and effective shared services enabling teachers and school leaders to focus on school improvement.
- To ensure strong and efficient financial management, ensuring every pound works as hard as possible in improving outcomes for pupils.
Our Trust Development Plan 2022-2027