The Diocese of Worcester Multi Academy Trust considers the safety and well-being of all staff, pupils and families to be a key priority. To ensure we are providing the very best care and taking every precaution during this Covid-19 pandemic, all our academies regularly review their safety procedures. I would like to assure you, that staff in all of our DoWMAT academies will continue to be vigilant with hygiene and cleaning routines as we endeavour to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time.
Please can I ask that any persons visiting a DoWMAT academy, adhere to all of the requests the school has been making, namely:
- All adults to remain at a safe distance of 2m apart on school grounds
- Parents to wear face coverings whilst on school property
- Frequent handwashing / use of antibacterial gel
- Keeping to drop off and pick up times
- Keeping children at home if they display symptoms
The main symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you are experiencing these symptoms, please book a test and contact your school office.