Academy Building News!
The Conditions Improvement Fund (CIF) is a sum of money set aside by the DfE to address Health and Safety needs, building compliance and / or poor building conditions in academies.
As a Multi Academy Trust, we are able to apply for this funding on behalf of each of our academies. This year we have been successful in securing funding for the following projects, totalling £460,741!
- St Barnabas - Classroom building £295,480
- Castlemorton - Boiler and Controls £59,623
- Castlemorton - Toilet refurbishment £43,616
- Madresfield - Flat roof £38,109
- Martley - Fire doors £23,913
We will continue to work on behalf of all our academies to secure funding where we can to improve the buildings in which our children learn.