We aim to appoint staff who share our very high expectations for our Trust and our Trust academies, who enjoy working as a member of a team and who take a solution-focused approach.
Currently, we have the following vacancy.
The Pinvin Federation of Schools
The Pinvin Federation comprises of St. Nicholas C of E Middle School, which is a 'middle deemed primary', with 287 on roll in Years 5-7 and Pinvin CE First School, which has 124 on roll in Years R-4. The Federation also has a collaborative agreement with Himbleton CE First School which has 64 on roll in Years R-4 and a recently established Nursery.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an inspirational Head Teacher to work with our staff to improve outcomes for all children within our Federation and the collaborative partnership with Himbleton. We are looking to appoint an outstanding leader who naturally inspires others and is passionate about teaching and learning. The successful candidate will be a highly effective and knowledgeable practitioner with a proven track record in leading teaching and learning and securing excellent outcomes for pupils. It is important that the successful candidate is able to gain the trust and confidence of all stakeholders and champion the mission of the three schools. Applicants should be driven by a commitment to create the best possible educational opportunities for children.
For further information and an application pack, please click here.
Powick Church of England Primary School
The Board of Governors is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed and dynamic Headteacher to lead our outstanding school from 1st September 2018. We are looking for an experienced and inspirational leader who:
• Can clearly articulate a compelling and strategic vision of educational excellence for our school;
• Is committed to further developing the distinctive Christian ethos of our school;
• Has proven excellent leadership, management and communication skills;
• Can inspire, lead and motivate staff to engender excellence in, and a passion for teaching and learning throughout our whole school;
• Is committed to inclusive, student centred education;
• Has the ability to build excellent relationships with all stakeholders;
• Can provide robust financial leadership that is predicated on achieving excellence in all aspects of school life.
Powick CE Primary School is a small / medium (195 pupils), semi-rural church school in the parish of Powick. It has been Ofsted grade ‘Outstanding’ since 2009. The school is single class entry with a PAN of 28 and approximately 70% of the children are from within the parish. The school and church have a mutually beneficial strong relationship. Powick Village also has an active Parish Hall, who work together with the school and Church providing an active local community. Powick village currently has a number of new housing developments which is likely to result in increasing numbers of in-catchment children.